• Hot and Sizzling Images Of FilmyStars!!!

    I don't think you can accuse anybody of anything: Deepika talks of Ranbir & Katrina's leaked pictures



    While Katrina Kaif is upset and distressed with the media for invading her privacy and publishing pictures of a certainromantic vacation that she took with beau Ranbir Kapoor, Ranbir's ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone thinks it is upto the celebrity to be more careful.
    In an interview to PTI Deepika said, "It has never happened with me. I believe if you are a celebrity or public figure... these things are bound to happen. And I don't think you can accuse anybody of anything. If I am a public figure and if someone has captured me then I feel I should have been a little careful"
    Well, well, what do you think of Deepika's statement? Do you agree with her?

    source: pinkvilla.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts

     

    About